Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Week 4

My friend once told me the story of when her uncle died, and how she was never the same after. See, they were always considerably close and he had practically raised her since she was a small girl after her father had died. It was heartbreaking  and she even told me that she turned into a different person after. I think this instance gives an example of something that instead of contradicts that phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Some things are so heartbreaking and so traumatic that they actually kill you from the inside out because the pain is too great for one person to handle. Another great example of what could cause this is what Ishmael and his friend Saidu went through.

1 comment:

  1. Georgi~
    I liked how you started with a real life example. I think it helps others to relate to the situation Ishmeal is experiencing. Unfortuantly I can't relate to this. But I think you did a great job explaining why some things don't make you stronger.

    ReplyDelete